Sounds tempting, is not it? Believe me it is 2.30 a.m. right now, may be that is why that sounds like ‘that’!
Something leads to another and that leads further so on so forth. If i say, time never stops won’t be inappropriate. To dream about something and finally achieve it, one standout obstacle is the’fear of failing’. And you really would want to strike that off, i know you’d like to do that positively. For that you will just have to back yourself up full gutsy, and stand face to face dealing with that ‘fear’. Once you are fearless, believe it rest the easy routine job will make you achieve what is wanted. It’s no magic, no science nor the hidden chamber of secrets. It’s been in picture for long enough now.
I have filtered wisdom from people who may seem like they’ve always had it all, but who have struggled to succeed. You may wanna read them quotes once at least!
- “Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.”
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
- “Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.”
- “The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
- “Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.’
- “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”
- “The key to change… is to let go of fear.”
- “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
- “Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.”
–Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Have no fear of perfection–you’ll never reach it.”
- “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.”
- “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.”
–Louisa May Alcott
- “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.”
- “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back.”
- “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
It’s as simple as said that you have to #faceyourfears. No complications. Just like you feel hungry- you eat instead crying you need food which should haves or should not haves. Mean while nice show from Messi-less Argentina and US from #CopaAmericacup2016.
-Manish Mayank(3.00 a.m. : 20-06-2016)